Its pillow talk time :)
Birthday just over yesterday. Received plenty of wishes, at the same time many friends have been very concerned about my love life. They always said that I aimed highly hence I am still single now which is so not true i mean i am still single but I didn’t aim highly ok wtf haha what I want is very simple only. So, what qualities should men have? I admit I secretly mixed up what qualities men should have and the qualities I am looking for in my future partner hahaha
1. Well-groomed. The first impression is very important. Nowadays men should take care of their own appearance also. Personal grooming helps you in every way. A clean and neat look is the basic. Just take some time out to go for a nice hair cut, shave/trim your facial hair nicely, take care of your own skin. I know there are men who went waxing to keep unwanted body hair away. I do respect them for putting the effort, and yes, they are absolutely straight. It helps in their career and also social circle. A clean and neat person is always welcome.
Wearing the right outfit is important too. Women love to look at gorgeous men too just like how men love looking at pretty women. I have a thing with men in suit. Ladies, what’s your preference? teehee
I love men who smells good :)
2. Respect every living organism around you. Regardless the young, old, men, women or animals. I think this shows one’s manners. I can’t bear with man who thinks himself is the king of the world and the others are just useless piece of shit. Not to forget man who always insult and underestimate others. Respect in this means willing to listen to the others, accept others’ opinions and not looking down to the others.
I met someone who thinks only himself is right. He talks about himself all the time. When I gave my opinion, he rejected everything I said D: I don’t think this is communication.
And also men who like animals is extra adorable :)
3. Self-confidence. There is a fine line between being confident and arrogant. Being confident to himself and what he is going to do in future(let’s say) is a turn on. If one can handle it well, the confidence will never fail to impress me. Man who is confident yet humble shines. But, one who is full of himself please continue stay in your own world.
4. Enterprising/Ambitious. A working man is a charming man. Man who always want to achieve higher has their own charm. When I am with this kind of guy, I feel motivated to work harder in my life. This applies not only in work. One who never stop upgrading himself is great. Learning is a lifelong process. Together with this kind of guy, I will learn a lot of new knowledge too. In other hand, one who is feeling very comfortable in where he is now, it is not wrong but I will think that there might not be much future between us. Sorry to say that but I love the enthusiasm to try hard to get something one wants. It is just, argh, why are you so sexy? hahaha
*Recently saw him in an event and I think he is soooo hot and cute homaigawd
5. Keep yourself mysterious/interesting. Surprise people in every way. Which I believe it dies in men long time ago hahaha. Or probably I have not met the right one? A little surprise sparks out the life. If you are in a relationship, I believe the smile when she got the surprise is priceless. Yea I am smiling while I am typing this, now you know how powerful small surprise is. Is the thought that counts. Surprise the ladies in every way! How? That’s for you to find out *wink*
6. Has a healthy hobby. Either sports, cars, pets, photography or reading. As long as is a healthy one. It pretty much reflects your inner self. Nobody finds someone who only knows working is interesting. Besides working, what other activity you do when you are free? Don’t tell me you are going to lie on the bed the whole day…
7. Being patience. How many of you thinks you have this quality? Even as a lady, I don’t think myself is patient enough. This is very hard for me. So whenever a guy is being patience to me, I get so moved all of a sudden. I think if you love someone, you will love everything in her, including the good and bad ones. Thats the time to train your patience. I admit myself has many flaws wtf. So if you get to see my future bf, please give him a big hug alright wtf
8. Willing to spend time on you. Last time I have this ex, we didn’t get to meet much. But everyday he takes the effort to message me whenever he can, and not to forget call me everyday. Most of the time we chatted for hours, telling each other the interesting stories or share the problems . This is not only at the beginning of the relationship only. This routine lasts for roughly 3 years. Well, this happened few years ago when we were still young. Now where got time to do like that right. Everyone need to work or study hard. But what I meant is whether he willing to spend the time on you. If he did, it meant he thinks you worth his time.
If he is really busy, ladies gotta be understanding too. But I believe everyday 10 minutes to call her still ok right?
Just my two cents. It might not make sense to you hahaha. Well, nobody in this world is perfect. Having all these qualities is just a plus point. What’s matters is the way you treat people
In other hand, this is what Felixia Yeap thinks about qualities men should have.
Thats what she mentioned in the video:
Being healthy and fit
Having Brains/ being smart is important
Good to have great bonus -- Talents/skills
Do not be selfish
What do you think? Feedback on this is very much appreciated :)
I am looking forward to see posts on ‘Qualities Women Should Have’. That will be interesting… :p
Lots of love,
Tweet me @wilee_t ! <3